Research Experiences for Undergraduates at University of Wisconsin-Madison
Number Theory: Investigating Elliptic Curves, Modular Forms and q-Series
- Stephanie Basha (Santa Clara University)
- Daniel Corson (MIT)
- David Favero (Brown University)
- Jayce Getz (Harvard University)
- Katie Liesinger (University of Chicago)
- Harris Nover (CalTech)
- Emma Smith (MIT)
- Sarah Zubairy (University of Rochester)
- S. Basha, J, Getz, H, Nover and E. Smith, Systems of orthogonal polynomials arising from the modular j-function, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 289 (2004), pages 336-354.
- D. Corson, D. Favero, K. Liesinger and S. Zubairy, Characters and q-series in Q(sqrt(2)), J. Number Th. 107 (2004), pages 392-405.