Data or algorithms freely available for download:
1. TLSLeAF: an automated algorithm to retrieve leaf angle from TLS data (Stovall et al., 2021). Download it from Atticus Stovall's github here: https://github.com/aestovall/TLSLeAF
2. Canopy temperature data from Yi et al., (2020). Download from here: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3896812
3. Data and code accompanying Yang et al. (2021) on the California drought: https://github.com/geoxiyang/CaliforniaDrought_JGR_2021
4. Data from Helm et al., (2020) on SIF and short-term drought: https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.9968372.v1
5. Data and code from Tree mortality analysis by Stovall et al., (2019): https://github.com/aestovall/tree_mortality; https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.7609193.v1.
6. Leaf traits and spectra data from Yang et al. (2016): https://github.com/geoxiyang/LeafTraitSpectraSeasonality-Yangetal2016RSE