Number Theory and Representation Theory (June 6 - July 15, 2022)
- Arithmetic functions over function fields
- Arithmetic statistics
- Modular forms
- Sato-Tate distributions for K3 surfaces
Invited Speakers (Thursdays at 3pm)
- June 9th: Bjorn Poonen (MIT) (zoom)
- June 16th: James Maynard (Oxford) (zoom)
- June 23rd: Lillian Pierce (Duke) (zoom)
- June 30th: Jennifer Balakrishnan (Boston U) (zoom)
- July 7th: Ken Ribet (UC Berkeley) (Two in person talks!)
- July 14th: Amanda Folsom (Amherst) (zoom)
- June 13, 15, 17: Prof. Valia Gazaki "Abelian Varieties"
- June 20, 22, 24: Prof. You Qi "Representation Theory of the Symmetric Group"
- June 27, 29, July 1: Prof. Charlotte Ure "Beyond the Mordell-Weil Theorem"
Topology (June 6 - July 29, 2022 TBD)
- To be determined.
- Invited speakers to be determined.
- Mini-courses to be determined.
Professional development/social activities
- Social mixer
- Latex Course
- Graduate School and Job panel
- Diversity panel