- The effects of youth transition programs on labor market outcomes of youth with disabilities
- How do right-to-carry laws affect crime rates? Coping with ambiguity using bounded-variation assumptions
- Does the Women, Infants, and Children Program (WIC) Improve Infant Health Outcomes?
- Deterrence and the death penalty: Partial identification analysis using repeated cross sections
- The impact of the National School Lunch Program on child health: A nonparametric bounds analysis
- Identifying the effects of SNAP (food stamps) on child health outcomes when participation is endogenous and misreported